TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the FROM THE ARABS Website www.fromthearabs.com By entering our Website, you agree to these terms and conditions (the "Terms"). Please review these carefully prior to making any purchases. By using this site, you agree to comply with these Terms.
- FROM THE ARABS HOME FRAGRANCES maintains the http://www.fromthearabs.com/ Website ("Site").
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
FROM THE ARABS is an online service of FROM THE ARABS HOME FRAGRANCES (“From The Arabs”) for the purpose of the sale of Home fragrances, candles and other items ("Product").
As payment, will be made online or card/cash on delivery, it is important that you enter all the requested information accurately. This will ensure that there is no delay in the dispatch of your order. The information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence. We do not share any customer data to any third parties and all customer data is held on a secure server.
The website is available only to individuals who meet the FROM THE ARABS terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid payment card, i.e., credit card etc and who have authorized FROM THE ARABS to process a charge or charges on their payment card in the amount of the total purchase price for the item or items.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise, you authorize FROM THE ARABS to perform credit checks and to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties, to authenticate your identity, to validate your payment card, to obtain an initial payment card ld.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
We reserve the right to restrict multiple quantities of a specific item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
In case your personal information changes, please notify us by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
FROM THE ARABS may modify these Terms at our sole discretion. If you do not agree to the changes to these Terms, you should stop using this website. By using this website after any such change(s), you agree to comply with the Terms as changed. Any changes made after you have placed an order with us, will not affect that order, unless we are required to make the change by law.
MAKING A PURCHASE
When you make a purchase through the FROM THE ARABS website, you are offering to buy Product(s) for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
The website contains an instructive guide that will walk you through the process of placing an order. You place your order for any selected items by clicking on the [Confirm Order] button at the end of the on-line order process.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email acknowledging the exact details of your order, providing you with a payment reference code and the value of your order that will be debited from your Payment card or will be received on delivery.
PLACING AN ORDER
Please note that although the Website lists available and unavailable Product(s), you may only purchase available Product(s). However, there may be occasions due to circumstances beyond our control, where the Product(s) that is ordered is not available. In this case the Product(s) will be cancelled from your order and will be communicated to you. You will not be charged for the Product(s).
Unless otherwise notified, FROM THE ARABS’s acceptance of your order occurs when you receive an email notifying you that we have dispatched the Product(s) as ordered by you and noted on that communication. Acceptance will be deemed to have occurred at the sending of this communication, regardless of technical problems you may experience, where the reasons are outside FROM THE ARABS’s control, which may result in you having not received that email in a timely manner.
If you require any information regarding your order(s), please contact us by emailing email@example.com or Whatsapp +97150 3535 299. Please note, we do not take calls. Emails and WhatsApp only.
FROM THE ARABS may not accept your order if:
- An item you have ordered is out of stock.
- We are unable to obtain authorization for your payment.
- We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time and at our sole discretion.
At the FROM THE ARABS website the currency is displayed in UAE Dirham. All currency priced items will be honored as advertised unless it is obviously incorrect.
FROM THE ARABS clients will be charged for the items purchased plus shipping cost and any import duty and tax liable as part of your order.
Product prices are set at the beginning of each season, the rates are subject to variation and may go up or down; therefore, prices are subject to change.
You confirm that the payment method that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the payment card to use it. All payment transactions on the Website are processed using a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your details in a secure host environment.
It is our priority at FROM THE ARABS to keep the details of your order and payment secure. In the absence of negligence on our part, FROM THE ARABS cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
If the issuer of your payment method refuses to authorize payment, FROM THE ARABS will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Payment options include direct online payment by Visa and Master credit/debit card and For customers who prefer paying by cash, we offer Cash on Delivery (COD) as an alternative payment method United Arab Emirates orders only. Further countries in the GCC to follow soon. (Please note that Cash on Delivery (COD) orders will be refunded by Gift Card only and not by cash).
CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
It is important to know that each item is uniquely handmade and one of a kind, they are also subject to change in minor details of each item. These are not imperfections but rather subtle evidence of the authenticity which makes each piece unique.
Satisfaction is always a top priority and as such each query is addressed individually to the best of our ability. If you are not happy with the piece you have received, contact us and we will look into it.
- We do not issue refunds or exchange on products that have been used or customized, otherwise made to your bespoke specifications (unless such Product/s were damaged, defective or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered).
- Exchanges of any unused, with tags and defective Products should be returned and must be in the original packaging within seven (7) days of the order shipment date, It could take up to 30 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- Refunds will be done back via the original payment method. The buyer will have to bear the return expenses.
- Orders placed during online sales/promotions are final, no refunds/exchanges are allowed.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Please feel free to address any additional questions you may have by writing us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer can cancel their order within 24 hours as long as the product was not personalized/custom made; refunds will be made via the original payment method.
If the item has already been shipped, the client will bear shipping charges for delivery as well as the return of the product.
Once you purchase a product, you will receive an email acknowledging the purchase and the payment for the product.
We deliver our Products to the UAE only. Delivery will be done by third-party courier: Swftbox. We currently deliver to Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi
Delivery within Dubai and Sharjah shall be in 1 – 4 working days. Abu Dhabi delivery takes 4-8 days. UAE Delivery Fees will be a Flat Rate of AED: 22
Avoid any delivery delay by providing your full address along with your contact details.
If you require help when ordering or would like to provide feedback on our service, please email us at email@example.com
You may also WhatsApp us directly on +97150 3535 299. Please note, we do not accept phone calls. Email and WhatsApp only.
- FROM THE ARABS maintains the www.fromthearabs.com Website.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile which stipulates that the local law is the governing law.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Minors/customers under the age of 18 shall not register as a user of the website.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and FROM THE ARABS policies and rules.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.